01 /012021Looking for a DevaCut?
It's my first time getting a DevaCut! How do I prepare?
We're excited that you chose to come to P.La for a curly cut! To ensure your best possible experience, we ask that you:
- Come in with your hair down , dry and detangled . We advise our clients to wash and finger detangle in the shower either the morning of their appointment, or the night prior.
- Don't wear any clips, bobby pins or hair ties. Putting these hair accessories in can change your curl pattern, and we need to see your hair in its natural state!
Are deposits required for DevaCut appointments?
Yes! A $30 deposit is required to hold all DevaCut appointments , whether it's your first time, or you're coming in for a return cut.
How long should I wait to schedule between DevaCuts?
We recommend scheduling a cut every 3-4 months.
What is the length of a DevaCut appointment?
Your first appointment will be two hours. It's scheduled this way to accommodate all of the knowledge that Courtney, our DevaCurl stylist, will share with you. She builds in extra time to ensure that she can answer any questions you may have about styling and caring for your curls! Return DevaCut appointments are 90 minutes long.
01 /012021How P.La is Working to Keep You Safe During COVID
We are committed to keeping your experience at our salon as safe as possible! To do so, we've put several safety procedures in place, including:
- Requiring that all staff and clients wear masks at all times while in the salon
- Limiting the total number of clients in the salon at once
We're doing this by asking all client's to call once they arrive, remain in their vehicles and wait to enter until the front desk staff confirms that there is sufficient space to allow distancing in all areas of the salon. We're also asking that client's do not bring guests with them to their appointments.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all stations, chairs, shampoo bowls and tools in between each client
- Hands-free temperature checks upon entering the salon
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the salon
- No beverage station